This is my room, at least for right now. I think this is probably the daugher Veronica's room because the other room where Julie is staying has no decorations and there were some clothes and jewelry and such here. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the outside yet, but I hope to tomorrow. The green hanging thing is a mosquito net, and the balcony is open with just the sheet as a door. This is okay most of the time, but is a little unnerving when I'm getting dressed!
Okay, the internet here is better but the keyboard is giving me a super hard time! My patience is low because I am so mentally exhausted from translating all day and physically exhausted from surfing for two hours! I did manage two short and one longer ride. I want to put quotes around ride but I can't figure it out...sorry! The pictures on the keyboard don't match all the actual things it's typing!
Buenos noches!
Hang Ten Ashley! Surfer chicks are cool. You go girl. Steve O
ReplyDeleteHey!!! I am so enjoying your posts! It reminds me of Colombia a lot - all your descriptions are right on! =) And is that my super-duper green purse I saw on your bed?! Did you really take it with you?! Hope you are having fun.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates! Now I hope this doesn't happen, but if you use the mosquito net and wake up with bugs all on the outside, take a picture! I guess that means you'll have to sleep with your camera! :) Hope you have a wonderful time!!!
ReplyDeleteSteve, I hope that the coolness applies to all the bruises too? Haha!!
ReplyDeleteCristina, yes! Thanks so much for letting me use it, as soon as I saw it I remembered it from colleg when we had almost identical purses! I´ll have to tell you a funny story about it...it played a role in my day 1 arrival drama.
Renee, I hope not!! So far there hasn´t been a ton of bugs except mosquitos. Phew!